1.5

Seems to be a common problem with the wrong DOB. I had this happen when I wanted to cash in points some time ago.

I finally got some response and was told my DOB on file was not my actual DOB. I wrote down the fake/incorrect DOB in my password book so I would know to enter their incorrect DOB in order to cash in. Now, the other things that really, really annoy me about Harris Poll Online: They send very few surveys and I so seldom "qualify" even after answering so many questions that very obviously are going to be used in the survey results. I just did a survey there that took probably half an hour and appeared that I went to completion of it only to be told that horrid line of "it appears we can't find a survey for you" (or whatever words they use).

I think it maybe went on to a window that said I HAD completed it. Who knows, they don't have a good way of letting you know that you just made this many points, etc. In fact, to find out your points and how you made them is a long process of finding the proper place that lists what you've done.

Planning to get out of this survey place as soon as I can get enough points to cash out on them. Way too much time, work and frustration for what you get.

Review about: Harris Poll Online Rewards Program.

Reason of review: too much work only to be told I don't qualify.

Preferred solution: qualify me for surveys without all the long qualifier questions.

Comments