Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have been a panelist with harris poll for over two years. I've earned over 6k points.

I made the mistake of not redeeming them as soon as i reached their first reward because I wanted to get something at thd 6250 points mark. my account was deactivated. I wrote to them and was told that they receive instructions from me that I wanted to be unsubscribed. I told harris poll this was not the case and that I didn't want to lose my point.

I was advised to create another account to they could transfer my points. I did as instructed and the points were transferred, I was getting emails for new surveys, everything was good until I tried to complete a survey and was again, unable to log in to my account. I contacted harris poll again and was told account was deactivated. No reasons given.

I have tried calling them, have emailed them multiple times and no answer has been received. I am ok if my membership is no longer needed.

I think is unfair to have my account deactivated when I still have a lot of points to redeem. It’s unprofessional to treat others that way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Harris Poll Online Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Answering available surveys sent to me, Doing the surveys, Earning rewards.

I didn't like: Failure to respond to phone calls - voice mail, No response to the people, Runaround, Invasive questions.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 19.

Comments