1.5

I have been taking surveys online with Harris Poll for several years, and I know I have at least $45 in rewards in my account. However, I am unable to cash them in because I cannot access the account.

When I attempt to log in with the password I have stored, it fails; when I attempt to reset my password, the site asks me to enter my username and date of birth and then says "Invalid data." I attempted to contact the company through its Web form and received a link to reset my password, but it was only good for 24 hours and had expired by the time I opened the message.

All subsequent attempts to contact the company (at least seven over a ten-day period) have been ignored. I even managed to track down a phone number for its corporate headquarters (585.272.8400) and left a message explaining the situation, but I received no reply.

Review about: Harris Poll Online Rewards Program.

I liked: Doing the surveys.

I didn't like: Unresponsive customer service.

Comments

since yesterday I too have been having problems. I am able to log in to harrispoll , I wanted to redeem my points & when I click the rewards button I get an error message.

haverwench
to Lori #1393497

I filed a complaint about this problem with the Better Business Bureau, but given that their BBB rating is already a D, I am not too optimistic.