Went to BBB after they wouldn't pay me for 2 surveys I did for them. after that I got a notice from the BBB that they have given me my points .But I have been checking everyday and no points.So I went to check before telling the BBB ya I got them and sure enough they were there and on my points summary it says BBB COMPLIANT # so,so,so.At first I wanted to laugh went I saw that then went hmmm why did they have to put that ?I dont know I'm just glad it worked and if I have to go back on them I will.They really need to get it together.

After they gave me my points I couldn't get into my account anymore so I sent them a email which they answered in 2 days.Here is their response Dear Panel Member, Thank you for contacting us. We have reviewed your account, and I show that your account has been removed due to quality issues. Unfortunately, at this time we are no longer accepting re-registration. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Sincerely, Harris Poll This is the thanks I get for being with them for 15 years.Plus they ripped me off for 796 pts. or $5.00.That really was a low *** thing to do.

Review about: Harris Poll Online Account.

I didn't like: Lack of responding to my issue.

Comments

#1482057

Harris poll online bombards me with emails period after just trying them for one time and realizing there was no money in it. As far as I'm concerned and kiss my mother {{Redacted}}