2.7
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Had poll online for years, no problem then I got a message saying site had been hacked could not sign in.so I changed my password could no longer find my email, made a new account everything went fine for awhile again now says site was hacked change the email again and can no longer find my email again had lots of points sitting there cannot redeem anything because they cannot find my account very sad and disappointed loved it till now.

Wish they could figure it out.

Lost a lot of points each time...if they are getting hacked is my information even safe now?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with rewards and stated that there is a room for improvement of loss of my account. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "loss of accounts" of harris poll online website. Harris Poll Online needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harris poll online website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harris Poll Online.

Comments