Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Originally, when I signed up for Harris Poll a few months ago, I enjoyed it -- the points for rewards seemed fair, and I frequently qualified for surveys.Then, a few weeks ago, they redid their website, making it impossible to log-in to your account.

They never emailed or contacted members in any way to tell them what happened; the log-in page would just never load. Finally, when searching the internet trying to find out what was wrong, I found on their Facebook page that the rewards section had been hacked, requiring everyone to get new passwords. Again, I never received ANY notification of this, even though I get several survey invites per week with no difficulty. Their Facebook page listed a "get a new password" page, but it would not load.

Neither would their "contact us" page. Oddly enough, though, the link for new people to sign up works perfectly fine, the invites for surveys keep coming, and the survey sites never glitch, not ever... Considering they have not responded to my Facebook comment and have made it impossible to contact them via their website, I am assuming they are just trying to scam us into doing surveys for free. It is impossible to get credited for my surveys or access my rewards, but they keep asking me to complete surveys daily, then tell me the website is unavailable when its time to give me credit.

This has happened for TWO WEEKS and at least 2000 points worth of surveys.

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR HARRIS POLL.It is ABSOLUTELY A SCAM.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of working for free with no rewards. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of harris poll online website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Harris Poll Online needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned harris poll online website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Harris Poll Online.

Had an Experience with Harris Poll Online?

Comments

I have had the SAME problem! I found this post as I was searching to find confirmation that something is amiss with this group. Thank you for posting this -- I will stop wasting my time trying to get back in!